Friday, August 1, 2008

Traveling and sickness



July has been a busy month for me. We took our first real family vacation in a long time and drove to Colorado for a week long of incredible weather and relaxation. We got back from there and Chris and I made a quick trip to College Station for the Texas Firefighter Olympics. As soon as we got home we realized something was really wrong with Heather as she had had a sore throat and was not getting any better.... we took her to the doctor only to find out she had Mono.... Yuk!! She has since been sleeping for 2 weeks.






I will blog about the trips as soon as possible, keep Heather in your prayers. Now here are some pictures to tease you with!







My favorite picture from the trip


The girls at Desperation

I can't wait to blog all about Desperation... it was amazing!

1 comment:

Lisa Allen said...

Mono...that is a serious bug! Praying for her quick recovery! Looks like you had a great time!