Saturday, March 22, 2008

EASTER

One of my favorite Easters I helped with the Good Friday service at our church. Pastor Daniels had the sanctuary dark with just candle light. Four of us read different passages that led up to Christ's death. By the end all the candles had been extinguished and we all left in the dark.... it was an awful feeling, all day Saturday we still felt it. On Sunday morning we streamed back in the sanctuary and now it was full of light, white drapes spilled from the cross that was now surrounded by white lilies. It was an incredible feeling.... we felt the despair, the discouragement that the disciples must have felt and then we felt the joy. I have had quite a bit of despair in my life in the last few months and this week I began to see the "light". I do see God working in miraculous ways around me and I see his favor on me and my family.


Why do I doubt him?


This video is hard to watch, it has violence in it... violence toward my Savior, my rescuer. If you get queasy easily don't watch. The song for the background is one of my favorites by Hillsong.

I have been rescued.





No comments: