Monday, March 24, 2008

This picture pretty much sums it up...



I was in a pretty blah mood most of the day on Easter Sunday- Chris had to work, the weather was cold and windy, when I got to church there wasn't anywhere to park or sit, I didn't get to eat ham and the worst part.....THE MAVERICKS LOST TO THE SPURS!




On a positive note, the kids got to go to a egg hunt at the Pilot Point church and found LOTS of eggs, I got a few good pictures, there wasn't any parking or a place to sit at church ( I know, I know, I have that listed as a bad thing also), I did get to eat turkey which is better for me than ham, and TEXAS BEAT MIAMI (barely).

There, that's better.

1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! Sorry Linda. Sounds like it came together somewhat? RIGHT?
The picture is so cute.
MISS YOU
we need another DAY!