Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm pretty sure I live in Texas!

So why am I getting a million SNOW pictures in MARCH??!!
On Monday we got our light dusting of snow that made the kids happy, now they could say they played in the snow even though it was all melted before noon. I ran out and took my "snow pictures" making sure I had enough for a 2 page spread in my scrapbook.

Fast forward to today when the weather man predicted it might snow Thursday night...well, it moved in a little earlier than planned and alot more than anyone thought possible!! A little know factoid about me (it will be on the test) is that I hate snow!!
I didn't always hate snow but two years ago I was stuck in Washington State in a blizzard on Snoqualmie pass and drove for over 8 hours in the miserable stuff. One year later I found myself in another blizzard in Colorado Springs at 2 in the morning with a crazy woman at the wheel (yes Rose I am talking about you and you know you were a little insane that night so just own it).
Here is the view out my back window!
Yes I am a horrible mother and let him run outside without a coat but I needed a visual to show just how large the snowflakes were!
Here is a snowflake just after it landed on Jordan's arm.... they were HUGE!! Now I am bundling up to go back outside and get REAL snow pictures!
Grumble, grumble, grumble... did I mention I hate snow?


No comments: