Thursday, March 6, 2008

My thoughts on Disney... or now I know what's wrong with all those people!






You know the people I am talking about... they wear Mickey shirts, have Tinkerbell purses, and put mouse ears on everything! I have to admit I just didn't get it.... until I went to Disney World. As a surprise to Heather for Christmas I planned a mother/daughter trip and now that I have been there I have been disneyfied (and yes that is a word). After just three days in the park all I can think about is putting mickey on everything I own... even my camera! I have Minnie Mouse on my purse, I drink coffee out of a Mickey mug, and I have my eye on a Disney camera strap on Ebay.





I have to admit my trip to WDW was incredible...everything was perfection. Animal Kingdom was just like being in the jungle except it was VERY clean and no stinky smells. The Magic Kingdom was just that.... magical. I am already trying to figure out how to get back there but this time with the whole family.





I came back and found myself humming silly tunes, using "princess hands" to talk to people, and randomly yelling "Oh boy" in a squeaky voice. I now understand you crazy people and I am proud to be one of you.





Of all the magical things I could come home with this is the power I would like to possess around the house.








1 comment:

Andrea "The H family" said...

Hysterical Linda!!
LOVE, LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!