Thursday, March 27, 2008

My husband is acting strange.

My phone just rang and I expected the usual "I'm on my way home, what's for dinner?" Instead I got some kind of garbled music playing....

"Do you hear that?" hubby asked

"Music?" I respond very confused

"It's our song!" He continues

"What song?"

"Oh good grief... our song..... Against All Odds, it came on the radio and I wanted you to hear it!"

"Have you done something wrong and need to confess?" I am very confused by now at this sudden turn in our relationship, you see basketball season has been going on for the past 6 months and I was pretty sure he had all but forgotten my first name.

"Nevermind"- he sounds pretty disgusted with me

Heather comes in the room about now, "Who's on the phone?"

"Your Dad"

"What does he want?"

"He wanted me to hear our song"

"What song?"

2 comments:

Andrea "The H family" said...

LOL! Linda! Sounds like he was whewing you. I love it.
So..how did it go when he got home?

Linda said...

I don't kiss and tell!