Thursday, March 20, 2008

First day of spring




Today was the first day of spring and we celebrated (sort of). We went to Grandma Nancy's house and had the traditional "first day of spring all-you-can-eat waffle lunch", we piled our waffles with the most beautiful strawberries and whip cream (Grandma Nancy remembered halfway through her meal she wasn't supposed to eat strawberries so that could come back and haunt us). We all watched Enchanted..... again...... and now I am just waiting for my boys to start singing and dancing randomly.





I love spring ... because it means summer is next and that means.......... (wait for it)... I CAN TAN!! To all you easy tanners- don't laugh, it took me 40 years to realize I could tan. I got my first tan last summer and now I can't wait to do it again. Don't lecture me on how unhealthy it is and bad for your skin..... I have been snow white for 40 years!!! Let me have a few years of tan, I promise I will stop (maybe).

No comments: